We are iFit®
The world leader in fitness technology, iFit® is pioneering the way people interact with fitness equipment and technology. Our platform is built into millions of fitness machines, wearables and streaming on-demand workout videos. So basically, if you like fitness, building stellar designs, and working with a team of fun, talented people, then this is the place for you.
Watch, analyze, and report on sales through all channels and create data visualization to promote data-backed decision-making to increase and maximize revenue. Understand testing and create well-thought out tests that provide insight as to how to move forward. Create and deploy digital marketing strategies to increase conversion-oriented traffic to reach sales targets. Develop and drive a multi-channel marketing strategy and plan for iFit products. This individual will work directly with all divisions to develop, support and execute growth and service strategies leveraging current and future on-line tools.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains and analyzes daily sales, searching for ways to increase revenue.
- Manages international sales dashboard.
- Organizes the user flows through all eCommerce webpages for sales.
- Works closely with cross divisional areas of the company focused on eCommerce and the execution of multi-channel marketing strategies via various eCommerce business opportunities.
- Manages multiple projects for all initiatives under the iFit umbrella.
- Designs, carries out, and reports on tests to determine best prices, content, copy, etc. for optimal revenue.
- Performs competitive analysis, reviews industry information for current trends and opportunities.
- Works closely with data and analytics teams to develop comprehensive analytical reports to enable data-driving decisions to increase engagement and conversions of target customer segments.
- Reports regularly and rigorously on customer satisfaction and communicates opportunities for optimization, profitability, growth, and improvements.
- Track and measure all online sales and programs; designing test strategies and creative to optimize results.
- Develop and execute an online customer acquisition plan designed to maximize site traffic and sales demand.
- Partner with marketing team members to develop and execute all promotional marketing, including programs in support of other sales channels.
- Analyze operational efficiencies, user experience and performance to make improvements and maximize future opportunities.
- Assist and support broader eCommerce team (to include both internal and external members) with the establishment and implementation of online strategic initiatives.
- Work with external resources to drive effective creative development and execution to support all eCommerce programs.
- Monitor competitor marketing efforts and industry trends to take appropriate preemptive and responsive action; staying informed of industry developments relating to eCommerce.
- Provide competitive tracking, analysis, and reporting on a regular basis.
- Define the optimal customer web site experience, including working with internal/external teams on the development and maintenance of web content and translating our customer’s needs into new site features and new services.
- Proactively suggest additional enhanced features, functions and capabilities of the website to support eCommerce business objectives & strategy.
- Ensure best practices across all eCommerce-related efforts and initiatives and pushing the envelope in a manner appropriate with the demands of our customers.
- Perform quality assurance reviews to ensure website accuracy and functionality.
- Working on a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business Analytics, Business Strategy, Data Analytics, MIS, etc.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Google Office Suite.
- Familiarity or basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with marketing and digital marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of project management best practices; ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with multiple contacts.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, creativity, and attention to detail are a must.
- Experience, understanding and passion for eCommerce (in a direct to consumer & gifting environment).
- Balanced creative and analytical capabilities.
- Proven success managing eCommerce platforms with a strong understanding of internet technology.
- Experience in direct supervision of employees and collaboration
*Flexible Hours: 25-40/weekly
*Date Range: October 2nd through January 5th (potential for full-time hire following conclusion of internship)
*On-site Position Only
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."
- Cannot hire outside of the United States or non U.S. Citizens.
- Cannot hire contractors