We are currently seeking an experienced Membership Engagement Director to join our team. As the Membership Engagement Director, you will oversee the engagement and renewals of our current iFit members.
Our ideal candidate must have expert knowledge in membership and subscription models, know how to best improve customer engagement and retention of subscribers, have the ability to lead a large team, and possess excellent project management skills.
- Lead creative direction of retention marketing messages alongside the Growth, Marketing, Customer Insights, Product, and Design teams
- Achieve customer and revenue retention objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Create and implement iFit Customer Retention Plan based on best-practice e-commerce customer retention tactics
- Work with the Marketing team to influence key email marketing, CRM, push notifications, and marketing automation systems for user engagement and retention
- Study customer data and run A/B tests, analyze and interpret data, and use tools such as Google Analytics and SQL to drive business insights
- Own the activation, retention, transactional and referral portions of the user funnel for in-product messaging, email, website, social media, events, and influencers
- Develop relationships with Marketing, Product, Support, and Sales teams to build process, strategy, and lifecycle roadmap
- Partner with various departments to dive into client data and identify the key drop-offs in the customer journey and lifecycle communications, as well as identify key opportunities to engage our customers with targeted messaging
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve retention, product usage, revenue strategies and campaigns, and to drive incremental customer response and engagement
- Develop revenue, retention, and engagement strategies through relevant, targeted messaging and increased customer engagement
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing, with at least 2 years focused on Retention and/or Lifecycle
- Track record of driving measurable revenue and engagement via email and push notification strategy, business planning, tactics, technologies, and operation
- 4+ years in operational engagement or retention marketing role
- Proven ability synthesizing funnel analytics and testing (such as A/B and multivariate)
- Experience in the ideation of emails, landing pages, and CTAs, designing and executing A/B tests, and drawing actionable conclusions from results
Our mission is to create the tools and technology to help everyone, from fitness beginners to elite athletes, move more, move better, and move forward.
As a growing group of talented designers, developers, marketers, and sales associates within the ICON Health & Fitness corporation, we have a mixture of remote and onsite team members. We communicate daily through Slack, Gmail, Google Hangouts, Zoom, and Invision. We have the flexibility and feel of a startup company, along with the security and benefits you would find in a large corporate company.
- Highly competitive salary and compensation packages
- Excellent health, vision, and dental insurance, plus matching 401k benefits
- Generous PTO policy
- New equipment (MacBook Pro and external monitor)
- Free cell phone of your choice
- Free piece of fitness equipment of your choice
- Access to company fitness center
- Fun work environment, complete with couches, snacks, and Mario Kart tournaments
About Logan, Utah
Logan is located in the beautiful Cache Valley, just 80 miles north of Salt Lake City. Known for its scenic beauty and recreation, this college town is home to Utah State University and offers close access to many outdoor sports, including skiing, cycling, and fishing. It’s currently rated as one of the safest towns in America and has very low housing and living costs. Learn more at ifit.com/aboutus.
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."