At iFit, our focus is on connecting everybody to everything fitness. Our parent company is the worlds largest fitness manufacturer (NordicTrack, ProForm, Gold's Gym, Freemotion, Altra Shoes, 10+ others), which provides us a LOT of devices, shoes, embedded tablets, and other exciting things to design interactions for.
We are looking for both remote and onsite applicants. Join a company that is growing fast AND with the right work/life balance.
- The UX Designer’s role is to craft, test, and improve user experiences across multiple platforms, including web, mobile-web, and app interactions.
We’re looking for a UX Designer who will:
- Ideate with different product teams
- Collaborate with designers and product owners
- Develop original usability and design concepts
- Participate in presentations to stakeholders
- Know current trends and the best practices for guiding users from point A to point B
- Act quickly on ideas
- Be a self-starter and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Wireframing, site-maps, analytics, and testing are the heart and soul of this position. While there may be opportunities to “manipulate pixels,” we’re more interested in your ability to create processes for testing and improve objective-based designs.
- We are offering this job as a remote position, but we’d prefer someone willing to work on-site at our corporate offices in Logan, Utah.
- 3 to 5+ years as a UX designer
- An in-depth understanding of user experience design and methodologies
- Ability to create wireframes, site-maps, and mock-ups
- Experience in “data-diving” and analysis to search out opportunities
- Experience in usability testing and focus groups
- An obsessive attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
The benefits we offer are:
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance: We offer great health, dental, and eye coverage.
- Paid Vacation
- Hours: We stick to the standard 9–5, but we know things come up. As long as your work is getting done, that’s what matters.
- Remote work available: While we’d prefer this position to be on-site, we want the right candidate. So you can actually work from anywhere!
- New equipment: You’ll get an iMac, MacBook, or whatever equipment you need to do your best work.
- Your choice of fitness equipment
- 401k Matching
- Fun perks: If you’re on-site, we have napping couches, soda, snacks, and mario kart tourneys!
"We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law."